I have been buying them every chance I get. I have tried them dressed with a little balsamic. I have tried them with soy sauce. And my favorite way to eat them is mixed with just a little tatziki, or even nonfat Greek yogurt.
They are the perfect alternative to a side salad with dinner. Check out the amazing health benefits.
1) Sunflower greens are a perfect source of complete protein
2) They activate every cell in the immune system.
3) They boost your fertility as they contain high amounts of zinc.
4) They are a nutritional powerhouse packed with vitamins A, B complex, D, and E; they also contain minerals including calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, potassium and phosphorus.
5) Sunflower greens are a rich source of lecithin which helps break down fatty acids
6) Sunflower sprouts contain high amounts of vitamin E. Vitamin E works synergistically with vitamin C and selenium to reduce blood pressure, increase the elasticity of arteries and prevent heart disease.
Anyone else ever tried sunflower sprouts?